EXA_16 ALU – 8 10 12 14 16 GPUs, aluminum mining rig case
Our state-of-art mining rig case is made from high quality aluminum, it is light and strong. It can be assembled very quickly and easily. You can use any ATX, Micro ATX or extended ATX motherboard, 3,5"/2,5" HDD or SSD, ATX power supplies, 140 mm or 120 mm fans and up to 16 graphic cards. Finally, it is stackable.
- Great for mining Ethereum, Zcash, Monero, Bitcoin Gold, Decred etc.
- You can install up to 16 GPUs of any size and length. Case is customizable to any GPUs combinations. You can use two bars underneath risers or one bar underneath the end of GPUs. Front bar has customizable position of gripping.
- You can install up to 4 ATX power supplies. You can rotate them, so they can be cooled by cold air from outside of the case.
- You can install any ATX, Micro ATX or extended ATX motherboard. There are 9 mount points and the case is supplied with brass standoff spacers and screws.
- You can install 2,5” HDD or SDD to any of 4 spots by your personal preference and motherboard layout. You can install also 3,5” HDD to 2 spots.
- You can install second PSU switch to any of 4 spots.
- You can install up to ten 140 mm fans for excellent cooling or you can also use 120 mm fans.
Our hardware recommendations:
- Motherboard – BIOSTAR TB250-BTC PRO (12x PCIE slots), ASRock H110 Pro BTC+ (13x PCIE slots), ASUS B250 MINING EXPERT (19x PCIE slots)
- ATX Power On/Reset switch cable with power/HDD LED light
- Second PSU switch
- HDMI dummy
- Fans are not included but optional. In rooms with proper ventilation and proper cooling, fans may not be required as airflow will naturally occur through the preexisting fan holes. If temperature is a concern as high temperatures within the case may occur, optional fans should be installed. We recommend Molex to 3Pin/4Pin fan adapter or 12V cooling fan hub to power all fans. Fan connector on the motherboards would not use maximum fans RPM.
- High quality PCI risers with Molex or PCIE power connector.
Rig case comes with all screws, brass standoff spacers and detailed instructions. It needs to be assembled by you with screwdriver. It’s easy and it takes you 10 minutes.
It is sold without any hardware components - on the pictures are for illustration purposes only. You need to get your own motherboard, memory, PSU, CPU, GPUs, HDD/SSD and fans.
Width: 68.0 cm (26.8 inches)
Depth: 36.5 cm (14.4 inches)
Height: 62.0 cm (24.4 inches)
Weight: 5 kg (11 pounds)
EXA_16 – universal 16 GPUs, aluminum open-air mining rig case
- Product Code:EXA_16_ALU
- Ex Tax:155.00€
- Price in reward points:150